Beautiful Apartment with Basement Parking

Posted 18 Oct, 2018 | Hits: 2 | Stock No: #748485

1,300,000.00AED

City:   Abu Dhabi
Area:   Al Reef
Bedrooms:   3
Bathrooms:   4
sq.ft.:   1668 sq.ft.
Property Name:   Tower 17
Property Ref. No:   GNI-S-2284
Listing Agent:   Saad Al Hossain
Listing Agent phone:   80045622599
Listing Agent email:   saad@global99.ae
Parking:   Basement

 

Al Reef Downtown its area contains 46 apartment buildings offering studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Amenities include outdoor balconies, private ground floor courtyards, 24-hour security services, resort style swimming pools, state of the art gymnasiums, and secure children's play areas & dedicated parking facilities. Al Reef is truly a top notch Mega Project that brings affordable first class Abu Dhabi living to everyone.

Al Reef Downtown Facilities and Amenities:

24 Hours Maintenance
24 Hours Security
Gated Communities
Balconies
Central A/C
Landscaped Gardens
Public Transportation
Mosques
Shared Swimming Pools
Gym
Children Play Grounds
Restaurants
Coffee Shop
Shops
Parking Spaces

Community Location:

20 Minutes from Abu Dhabi Downtown
10 Minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport

For more information contact us:
TOLL FREE: 8 0 0 G L O B A L 9 9
Landline No: +971 2 - 6 7 3 6 1 7 8
Mobile No: +971 5 0 - 2 2 1 5 3 7 1
E-mail: Haya@global99.ae
Website: www.global99.ae

Property Location

Contact info
Username: Global99
Contact Name: Global99  
Phone: info@global99.ae +971 2 41705
View Dealer Page
Contact seller

Please enter the text shown in the image in the box below.
The possible characters are letters from a to h in lower case
and the numbers from 1 to 9.






 

similar ads

Luxurious | Tonino Lamborghini Residences

Luxurious | Tonino...

1,900,000.00AED
Pay 20% and Move In NOW! Pay Remaining 80% in 5 YEARS!!

Pay 20% and Move...

3,053,000.00AED
Pay 20% and Move In NOW! Pay Remaining 80% in 5 YEARS!!

Pay 20% and Move...

3,840,000.00AED
Pay 20% and Move In NOW! Pay Remaining 80% in 5 YEARS!!

Pay 20% and Move...

4,618,000.00AED
Attractive Payment Plan | Lowest Price I Studio in Meydan

Attractive Payment...

520,000.00AED